R&I Support Initiatives
The Danube-INCO.NET project has promoted Research and Innovation Support Initiatives and encouraged their possible establishment. Two work packages in the Danube-INCO.NET were dedicated to this activity: “Promoting Innovative and Inclusive Danube Societies” (WP5) and “Scaling up Danube Funding Mechanisms” (WP6).
The objectives of WP5 focused on the societal challenge of Horizon 2020 “Inclusive, INNOVATIVE and secure SOCIETIES / Europe in a changing world”. The goals were to:
- support the innovation policy in the region through support of smart specialisation strategies and peer review
- support capacities in technology transfer through creation and support of Danube Technology Transfer Centres Network
- support the development of targeted projects using different funding sources which shall fit into the EUSDR objectives, complement the on-going activities and avoid duplication
Whereas the objectives of WP6 promoted research and innovation support initiatives through a more institutional/technical way:
- support a working group established (see T2.1: Supporting EUSDR Policy Dialogue) to promote the development of joint calls and the scaling up of joint funding mechanisms
- support the development of joint funding mechanisms either existing or under preparation in close cooperation with the concerned stakeholders through joint agenda setting, joint promotion activities, joint peer review and evaluation support etc.
- assess possibilities for the scaling up of dedicated funding mechanisms towards an Art. 185 TFEU programme;
- provide support to the establishment of a flexible and sustainable Funding Coordination Network for joint funding actions.
Find here the available results within these two project workpackages. If you have any specific questions or inputs, feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com
Below you can access directly the portal information content referring to Research and Innovation Support Initiatives
- Posted on: 20.03.2015
- Created by: Desiree Pecarz
On 6th March 2015 the Danube Transnational Cooperation Programme was successfully submitted to the European Commission and now awaits Commission...read more
- Posted on: 13.03.2015
- Created by: Maurizio Vulcano
On 3 March 2015, the first two hundred Deans and Rectors from universities and research institutes to have implemented the European Charter for Researchers...read more