Call for Experts: R&D and innovation capacity building for Bosnia and Herzegovina
ZSI looks for qualified international long-term key experts in the field of R&D and innovation capacity building for Bosnia and Herzegovina. The scheduled commencement date of the project is October 2011. Application deadline: June 25, 2011.
- Posted on: 08.06.2011
BA-Sarajevo: IPA — institutional capacity development of 3 innovation centres and the research sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina
2011/S 46-074214 Location: Europe (non-EU) — pre-accession countries — Bosnia and Herzegovina
To improve the competitiveness and productivity of the scientific community and economic impact of Bosnia and Herzegovina to be able to participate more actively in the European research area and to be more involved in international scientific cooperation through the FP7, COST and Eureka programmes.
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- Component 1: to strengthen the innovation system of Bosnia and Herzegovina, notably through support to and development of activities of 3 innovation centres (Banja Luka, Zenica and Mostar), and thereby reinforce the country's position in the Western Balkans and European research area,
- Component 2: to further assist and strengthen the capabilities of the MOCA and the entity ministries to design and implement support measures assisting universities, public research organisations and businesses to undertake research and innovation projects,
- Component 3: to support the execution of the action plan of the STI statistics manual for Bosnia and Herzegovina, after approval by the Science Council, in order to ensure that Bosnia and Herzegovina is able to provide, by 2015, the minimum set of statistics required by Eurostat/OECD.
Specifications of expert positions
ZSI is looking for qualified international long-term key experts in the field of R&D and innovation capacity building for the following positions:
- Key expert 1 - team leader (220 working days)
- Key expert 2 - innovation centre adviser (200 working days)
- Key expert 3 - research and innovation policy adviser (140 working days)
Details concerning necessary qualifications and experience are listed in the attached pdf document.
How to apply
To apply for an expert position, please fill out the attached CV template and send your application to Ms Ines Marinkovic by June 25, 2011.
Please feel free to forward this information to qualified experts who could be interested in the positions mentioned above.
See also: https://www.zsi.at/object/news/1599.