Call for Expert: Assessment of communication activities - deadline April 30, 2012
EVAL-INNO (Fostering evaluation competencies in research, technology and innovation in the SEE region) lead partner ZSI, the Centre for Social Innovation (Vienna, Austria) has issued a call for evaluation expert within the field of communication activities. Deadline for application is April 30, 2012.
- Posted on: 24.04.2012
Professional qualifications and expert profile
- The external expert should have experience with the assessment of dissemination and communication activities in European funded projects. In addition, knowledge about funded projects from the Structural Funds and/or IPA would be an asset.
- For the assessment a distinction of the expected use of project results by different target groups in different target countries would be useful, therefore knowledge of the external expert about the specific country situations in the field of RTDI is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of English is compulsory; knowledge of a regional language from the SEE would be an advantage.
- The applicant must not be employed by one of the EVAL-INNO consortium partners!
Applications for the external expert shall include the following documents:
- A CV highlighting relevant experience and reference projects/examples (min. 5; max. 10)
- An evaluation concept with a concise description of the activities and methods used
- A binding cost calculation indicating the number of days and the daily rate (all costs included)
The external expert will be selected by the following criteria:
- 40% professional experience evidenced by the CV (including reference projects)
- 20% evaluation concept (content, methodologies used etc.)
- 40% days/price ratio
An international selection committee will be convened to select the external expert. The selection committee will consist of representatives of the partners involved in EVAL-INNO.
- Please submit the required documents for application as external expert per e-mail to: Ms. Ines Marinkovic: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deadline for the submission of an application is April 20, 2012 (date of entry of the email). Any application received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The contractor reserves the right not to place any order.
- Costs for necessary document preparation by the applicant to this call will not be reimbursed. This call is not subject to the conditions of the Austrian Public Procurement Law.
Detailed information is provided in Terms of Reference attached below.