IS NEWS (Issue No. 6): IS News: Information Society Policy Research Unit Newsletter
JRC-IPTS has published the 6th issue of a half-yearly newsletter (January 2012). An overview on content is provided below.
- Posted on: 27.01.2012
This includes synopses and links to JRC-IPTS's most recent research work and publications:
- Main findings from the Eurobarometer Survey on "Attitudes on Data Protection and Electronic Identity in the EU";
- Launch of the Digital Economy Research Programme;
- i) A report on the 6th Ministerial eGovernment Conference, "Borderless eGovernment Services for Europeans" and
- ii) launch of the new CROSSOVER project;
- Report from the International Conference "Global ICT industry: changing landscape? - The future of European ICT R&D" organised by JRC-IPTS;
- Section dedicated to our work on ICT for learning and skilling;
- Section with updates on our ICT for Inclusion and Cultural Diversity activities.
Download the IS NEWS (Issue No. 6): Information Society Policy Research, European Commission - JRC-IPTS, Seville here: http://is.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pages/documents/ISNewsletter6.pdf
Previous issues are still available on the newsletter page: http://is.jrc.ec.europa.eu/pages/newsletter.html.
- Posted on: 08.05.2014
- Created by: Philipp Brugner
The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS), which will carry out the proposed project, is one of the seven scientific institutes of the...read more