Institute for Prospective Technological Studies announces job vacancies
A call for interest for four Senior Researcher vacancies at the Information Society unit of the IPTS (Seville, Spain) has been published on the IPTS web site.
- Posted on: 02.02.2009
For further information, please follow the links to the vacancy announcements:
- ICT R&D and Innovation in Europe: http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/jobs/documents/90240_J04_38.doc
- ICT Industry Competitiveness and Innovation in Europe: http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/jobs/documents/90240_J04_39.doc
- Market and Innovation Dynamics for Personal Health Systems: http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/jobs/documents/90240_J04_40.doc
- eID at the service of the individual in the EU: http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/jobs/documents/90240_J04_41.doc
The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS) is one of the seven scientific institutes of the European Commission's Joint Research Centre (JRC). IPTS is located in Seville, Spain. Since 1994, IPTS promotes and enables a better understanding of the links between technology, economy and society. Its mission is to provide customer-driven support to the EU policy-making process by developing science-based responses to policy challenges that have both a socio-economic as well as a scientific/ technological dimension. The work undertaken by IPTS is mainly done at the request of other Directorates General of the European Commission. In addition in recent years several assignments have been carried out for the European Parliament. IPTS collaborates closely with the other Institutes of the Joint Research Centre and multiple partners across Europe.
Further information on IPTS: http://ipts.jrc.ec.europa.eu/
- Posted on: 08.05.2014
- Created by: Philipp Brugner
The Institute for Prospective Technological Studies (IPTS), which will carry out the proposed project, is one of the seven scientific institutes of the...read more