Get involved in the 40 brand new Actions starting in Autumn 2019
Funding of 40 new COST Actions, starting in late Summer/Autumn 2019 was confirmed beginning of June by COST’s governing board, the Committee of Senior Officials (CSO).
More than half of the 40 network proposals cover at least two OECD (The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) fields of science and technology, while 5% cover at least three fields.
Natural sciences lead the way as the most represented field of science (53% of the Actions), followed by engineering and technology (30%), social sciences (28%), agricultural sciences (20%), medical and health sciences (18%) and humanities (10%).
Click here to download the newly approved Actions.
The 40 successful proposals in figures:
• 37% of proposal leaders are early-career investigator
• 45% of proposal leaders are women
• 72% of the proposals feature participants from SMEs and industry
• 44% of all proposers work in an Inclusiveness Target Country
• 75% of the future networks have attracted participants from all over the world (COST International Partner Countries/Near Neighbour Countries)
The full Action details are available at: https://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/all_actions.