Danube-INCO.NET Policy Mix Peer Review visit in Serbia
In the frame of the Danube-INCO.NET project, the policy mix peer review visit in Serbia was held 26-30 September 2016.
The whole process of the policy mix peer review is implemented to
- support the improvement of R&I policy mixes of the selected country
- provide food for evaluation based on critical friend approach
- formulate policy recommendations
The peer review visit took five days with the participation of the leader of the peer group and the international experts. Interviews were held each day with officials and representatives of authorities, such as institutions responsible for any parts at any relevant level of the R&I policy mix.
The team members are:
- Lajos Nyiri (Team leader)
- Michele Genovese
- Ülle Must
- Adrian Pascu
- Svend Otto Remøe
- Jean-Luc Clément
The outcomes of the peer review visit will be fed into the synthesis report which will summarize the actual R&I policy mix of Serbia and will formulate recommendations for possible improvements.
- Posted on: 03.06.2017
- Created by: Desiree Pecarz