Already available - Materials from the Webinars on the EUREKA Danube Region Call
Two webinars were held on 31st March on the EUREKA Danube Region Call for Project Outlines thst closes on 30th April 2014. Both sessions were held successfully and participants manifested high interest towards the details provides on the application process, the criteria and funding information per country. The materials were already made available by organisers.
The Danube call results from an initiative following the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR), endorsed by the European Council in 2011, which aims at a closer collaboration by creating “synergies and coordination between existing policies and initiatives taking place across the Danube Region”.
The countries participating in the initiative are, in alphabetical order: Austria (AT), Bosnia and Hercegovina (BA), Bulgaria (BG), Croatia(HR), Czech Republic (CZ), Germany (DE), Hungary (HU), Montenegro (ME), Romania (RO), Serbia (RS), Slovak Republic (SK). Click here to further access all details on each of these countries.
To check the availability of budget and the funding opportunities in your country please download the call information.
Basic eligibility criteria for projects and consortia
- The call addresses consortia of at least two independent enterprises from at least two of the participating countries who want to carry out a collaborative project.
- The proposed project must be an industry driven research and development project in which the project partners are collaborating to realize a new, innovative product, process or service.
- Proposals may stem from any thematic or technological area.
- The only restriction is that the project must be of civilian purpose.
- Projects need to be balanced, a single project partner may not account for more than 75% of the project cost.
- The recommended project duration is between 12 and 36 months.
Project partners outside the Danube Region
Fulfilling the above mentioned eligibility criteria, additional partners from EUREKA countries or other third countries may participate in project consortia provided that they have a secured financing of their project shares.
Any public funding for projects is organized on a national basis.
For more information read the following presentation on the funding rules of the call participation countries.
Fore more information:
Call information Download
The Danube Transnational Programme 2014-2020 : Download
Fill and submit your application here
All project outlines and applications are to be sent to: email@example.com.
- Date: March 31, 2015
- Posted on: 26.03.2015
- Created by: Desiree Pecarz
The EUREKA Danube Region Call for Project Outlines was recently launched and to provide all details for proper applications two webinars are scheduled...read more
- Deadline on: 17.06.2015
- Posted on: 12.03.2015
- Created by: Desiree Pecarz
EUREKA Danube Region Multilateral Call 2015 for Cross-border Co-operative Projects (E!DI Eureka Danube Initiative Call 2015)
The present call results from an initiative following the EU Strategy for the Danube Region (EUSDR), endorsed by the European Council in 2011, which aims...read more
- Posted on: 13.06.2017
- Created by: Ulrike Kunze
Deliverable D6.31 describes the provision of promotion and dissemination material on joint funding activities in the Danube Region in the frame of the...read more