Cooperation (FP7, 2007-2013)
"Cooperation" was the first Specific Programme of the 7th EU Framework Programme for RTD - FP7 (2007-2013).
It supported all types of research activities carried out by different research bodies in trans-national cooperation and aimed to gain or consolidate leadership in key scientific and technology areas.
It was made up of ten thematic areas:
- Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, Biotechnology
- Information & communication technologies
- Nanosciences, nanotechnologies, materials & new production technologies
- Environment (including Climate Change)
- Transport (including aeronautics)
- Socio-economic Sciences and the Humanities