Capacities (FP7, 2007-2013)
"Capacities" was the fourth Specific Programme of the 7th EU Framework Programme for RTD - FP7 (2007-2013).
This programme aimed to enhance research and innovation capacities throughout Europe and ensure their optimal use.
This specific programme consisted of the following broad areas:
- Research infrastructures
- Research for the benefit of SMEs
- Regions of knowledge and support for regional research-driven clusters
- Research potential of Convergence Regions
- Science in society
- Support to the coherent development of research policies
- International cooperation
Danube-INCO.NET is a project funded under the "International Cooperation" Programme (INCO) of Capacities - FP7.
Source and further information: