5th Conference of LSEE Research Network: Economic and social inclusion in an age of political uncertainty in SEE
LSE Research on Southeast Europe (LSEE) in collaboration with EBRD are pleased to announce the 5th Conference of the LSEE Research Network on Social Cohesion in South East Europe which will take place in Belgrade 21-22 November 2019.
The conference aims to bring together scholars and practitioners working on the broad theme of economic and social inclusion in South East Europe to present their latest research findings on these issues. Contributions are welcome from a wide range of disciplines including all branches of economics, transition and development studies, political economy, social policy, law, and public administration. The conference aims to lay the foundations for the production of an edited book, featuring the best papers presented at the conference. Papers may also be considered for publication in the refereed journal Economic Annals.
We invite submissions of abstracts of papers dealing with any of the themes listed below. Read the detailed Call for Papers. The deadline for submission is 6th September 2019.
Conference Key Themes
- Economic and financial inclusion
- Deprived regions and unequal development
- Income inequality and social protection policies
- Labour markets and migration of young people
- Vocational skills development and work-based learning
- Youth employment initiatives
- Social enterprise and cooperatives
- Female entrepreneurship
- Roma inclusion
- Quality of life and wellbeing
For enquiries or any other questions, please contact email@example.com.