Second Policy Dialogue and EUSDR PAs’ Cross-fertilisation Workshop (Made in Danube)
Registrations for the second workshop organised by the Made in Danube project are open. After Zagreb, EUSDR steering group representatives as well as other concerned stakeholders will be able to exchange own views and discuss on "Competitiveness and Innovation for long-lasting transnational collaboration in the Danube Region’s bio-economy field". The event is organised in Bucharest, on 2nd November.
- Event date: November 2, 2018
- Posted on: 15.10.2018
- Ministry of Research and Innovation București , Mendeleev 21 - 25 Street, 3rd floor, Bucharest,
Made in Danube, with the support by the Romanian Ministry of Research and Innovation, are co-organizing this event as an opportunity for cross-fertilization and fruitful dialogue between the following Danube Strategy Priority Areas:
- PA2 (Sustainable Energy)
- PA4 (Water Quality)
- PA6 (Bio Diversity and Landscapes)
- PA7 (Knowledge Society)
- PA8 (Competitiveness of Enterprises)
- PA9 (People and Skills).
The event will also contribute to the debate on key challenges, needs and requirements for developing a bio-economy concept for the region while also contributing to the creation of a common understanding of the “Innovation and Technology Transfer priorities” and thus supporting long-lasting transnational collaboration in bio-economy in the Danube Region.
Goals of the workshop:
- To allow representatives of EUSDR Priority Areas (Pas) as well as public authorities to meet and exchange information on updates and implementation of own planned actions so as to find out possible synergies as well as further cooperation approaches within the broader EUSDR framework as far as the bio-economy sector is concerned. In other words, the training shall foster policy dialogue for future opportunities of collaboration among the priority areas with particular focus on bio-economy.
- Further, the workshop will continue and complement the debate started during the previous workshop - organized in Zagreb Croatia on 26th September 2018 - in frame of the Made in Danube project.
- To provide a mix of high-quality information about funding, organisations and inspirational initiatives and success stories so as to stimulate synergies between actors and experts.
- Open multi-stakeholders policy dialogue and knowledge exchange for future opportunities of collaboration among priority areas
- Inputs for recommendations on improvement of framework conditions for innovation and technology transfer in the Bio-economy field
- Synergies between actors and experts for developing new projects and initiatives aiming to contribute to the transition of the Danube Region to bioeconomy.
Would you like to contribute to the event or do you have any logistical question?
Ms. Aurora - email@example.com and
Ms. Desiree Pecarz - firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information
For the Draft agenda, please click here.