ESPON 2020 Launch Seminar on 3-4 June 2015
The Managing Authority of the ESPON 2020 Cooperation Programme organises the Launch Seminar of ESPON 2020. The event takes place on 3-4 June 2015 in Jūrmala – Latvia, the country of the current EU Presidency.
The European Commission, the Trio of EU Presidencies, the Committee of the Regions and other stakeholders will actively contribute to the Launch Event with their policy insight and evidence expectations for new ESPON territorial evidence.
The renewed ESPON 2020 will be introduced and participants will learn:
(1) how ESPON 2020 will be implemented, what is different to ESPON 2013;
(2) how stakeholders, researchers and experts will be involved;
(3) the type of actions and activities that ESPON 2020 will carry through;
(4) how to participate in the ESPON 2020 Programme and how to benefit from it.
You can get more insights on the event in the Programme which is available via this website link.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: http://www.dat.public.lu/
- The Managing Authority of ESPON2020 is the Ministry of Sustainable Development and Infrastructure Department for Spatial Planning and Development (DATER), Division for European Affairs, 4, Place de l'Europe, L-2946 Luxembourg, Thiemo.Eser@mat.etat.lu
On the 3rd and 4th of June you can follow the event in real time via this link.
- Date: June 15, 2015
- Posted on: 02.06.2015
- Created by: Desiree Pecarz
Between 2014 and 2020, the new ESPON 2020 Programme will promote and foster a European territorial dimension in development and cooperation by providing...read more