WIPO Magazine - article on EU’s Unitary Patent
The World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) has published 3/2014 (June) issue of its Magazine.
As usual, the magazine is full of interesting articles. However, one in particular may be interesting: "Making sense of Europe’s Unitary Patent". In this article you can read about the new unitary patent system, how it is expected to work and when it is likely to come into force.
- - E-Waste and Innovation: Unlocking Hidden Value
- - The Brave New World of Wearable Technology: What Implications for IP?
- - Making sense of Europe’s Unitary Patent
- - Facilitating generic drug manufacturing: Bolar exemptions worldwide
- - IP Litigation: What Place for Patent Drawings?
- - Independent Movie-Making: An Interview with Sarah Lotfi
- - Copyright and Fashion: A UK Perspective
- - One Year On: IP Australia’s Regional Patent Examination Training Program
To read WIPO’s Magazine, click here or download it below (see attachment).
- Source: IPR Helpdesk (www.iprhelpdesk.eu)
- Original source: WIPO (www.wipo.int)