European Commission’s IP Booster - apply to get free IP advice
The European Commission’s IP Booster is a free service to provide specialised, professional IP advice to European Universities and Public Research Organisations.
- Generating high-quality research, and eager to improve its impact on the market?
- Trying to better address IP issues associated with commercialisation?
- Searching for experts who can help you develop a successful intellectual property strategy?
The IP Booster team can help you:
- Determine what type and what amount of IP protection you need for your project’s intellectual assets,
and whether you need to acquire rights to third party IPRs
- Design a patent landscape so that you can clearly identify which
commercialisation pathways are best for your research
- Conduct a thorough due diligence assessing the quantity and quality
of IP assets generated by your project and estimate their future value
- Prepare your project’s patent, design and trademark applications
- Provide advice and support in negotiating technology transfer agreements
Next application deadline & eligibility criteria
To receive the IP Booster support, you need to apply via the service's website. The current call closes on 31 October 2019. Find out more about the application process and the support services here and download an application form here. Please also check the following eligibility criteria:
- The application must originate from a European University or Public Research Organisation
- The applicant’s university or organisation must have a PIC (Participant Identification Code)
- You must not be able to secure similar IP services at national level
Should you have any questions, please contact: email@example.com.