Call for presentations at the 2019 University-Industry Interaction Conference
Share your latest experiences from practice or research results on university-industry interaction, engaged & entrepreneurial universities and innovation spaces and districts at the 2019 University-Industry Interaction Conference.
During this three-day event, you will gain new insights by the latest knowledge from over 100 different organisations, through tours of innovative spaces, practical workshops and the latest scientific results. Shape the agenda of the 2019 UIIN Conference by submitting your abstract or proposal for presentations, papers, good practice case studies, next practice concepts, workshops or posters under the following themes:
- The future of higher education: Developing more engaged and entrepreneurial universities
- University-Industry Partnerships: A holistic perspective
- People in university-industry interaction: Recognizing the importance of human capital
- Creating an inclusive innovation ecosystem: Universities driving regional growth
- The importance of space and place: The university as a landing pad for innovation actors
- Students in university-industry interaction: Preparing employers and employees for the future
- Structures and mechanisms: Supporting university-industry interaction
- Output and impact measurement: How to measure the intangible
Submissions will be reviewed by a scientific or practitioners committee and will be published in either the conference proceedings, the UIIN Case Study series, or UIIN Next Practice Book (all registered with ISBN). The deadline for the submission of abstracts is December 21, 2018. Please submit your abstract online at: https://university-industry.com/index/submission.