Erasmus + Social Inclusion and Common Values: The Contribution in the Field of Education and Training
This Key Action supports initiatives for policy innovation aimed to develop new policies or prepare their implementation.
They include specific calls for proposals managed by the Executive Agency on:
- Knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth, involving evidence gathering, analysis and peer learning
forward-looking cooperation projects on policy development
European policy experimentations, led by high-level public authorities and involving field trials in several countries based on sound evaluation methods.
- Cooperation with international organisations, such as the OECD and the Council of Europe
- Promote dialogue with stakeholders and support to programmes and policies within public authorities, providers and stakeholders in the fields of education, vocational training and youth
- Disseminating and/or scaling up good practices on inclusive learning and on promoting common values, initiated in particular at local level.
- Developing and implementing innovative methods and practices to foster inclusive education and promote common values.
Link to call