Call for Applications for Advanced On-the-Job Training Programme for Young Officials (Foreign Policy)
In the context of the Programme “Advanced On-the-Job Training”, the Central European Initiative (CEI) is awarding two fellowships to Young Diplomats seconded by the Ministries of Foreign Affairs of the CEI Member States. Selected candidates will join the CEI-Executive Secretariat in Trieste (Italy) for a period of 6 months, renewable for a maximum of another 6 months. They will receive a fellowship of €1.500,00 per month. Deadline for application is February 1, 2016. CEI is a partner in the consortium of Danube-INCO.NET.
The selected trainees shall assist the Secretariat in carrying out the Organisation’s institutional activities, such as liaison with the Member States, external relations, public relations and communication, organisation of institutional high-level and expert meetings/events, preparation of strategic documents (e.g. CEI Plan of Action 2017-2020), preparation of relevant CEI documents and publications, etc.
- Employed for at least 1-2 years at Ministries of Foreign Affairs of CEI Member States (e.g. Regional Initiatives Department, EU Department or Communications Department);
- Citizen of one of the 18 CEI Member States (double citizenships should be duly reported);
- Up to 32 years of age;
- University degree from a recognised academic institution;
- Excellent knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Expected starting date: 1 March 2016
Required documents for the selection process
- CV (Europass format) with permission of the Personal Data Protection Code (Italian Legislative Decree n° 196/2003, June 2003),
- a motivation letter, two referral letters and a letter of authorisation for the secondment issued by your home institution to email@example.com (Cc to firstname.lastname@example.org)
Deadline: 1 February 2016